Search Engine Submission Terms and Conditions
RWG Internet Service is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. In the interest of good business practice, it is important to disclose all aspects of our agreement.
You are under no obligation until you ask us to begin developing your site. Your request for us to begin work must be made via E-mail.
A 100% payment is required to start work on your web site optimization. We accept checks or money orders, bank transfers and major credit cards. The remaining balance is due BEFORE we start the optimization process.
Periodically, throughout the optimization/design process, we may, at our option, transfer various phases of your site (i.e. graphics, backgrounds, etc.) to the projects directory on our server and notify you of the specific location via email or telephone. You can then review these phases of development of your site and provide us with feedback.
Upon completion of your site, we will transfer it in total to a private directory on our server and notify you of its location via email or telephone. You can then proof the finished version of your site.
Please read the following carefully.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Reservation of Rights and Limitation of Liability for RWG Internet Service !
RWG Internet & Marketing Inc. (hereinafter RWG Internet Service) intends to use its best efforts to ensure all Internet/World Wide Web Pages (hereinafter Pages) are published in accordance with this Agreement in a timely fashion. However, RWG Internet Service acknowledges and Client agrees that mishaps, including but not limited to errors, omissions, and delays may occur for any number of reasons. Business is accepted and conducted by RWG Internet Service only upon the basis that RWG Internet Service is under no liability in such a case, except as provided herein.
Accordingly, it is a Fundamental Term of this Agreement and the client agrees that in the event an error occurs, RWG Internet Service liability in monetary damages shall directly relate to the degree of error made in context to the total pages, but in no event shall such liability exceed an amount equal to that paid for the page items omitted, or in which the error occurs.
Copyrights and Trademarks
1. Client assumes full responsibility for and warrants that it is the owner of or is entitled to use any copyrights, trademarks and trade names in its pages. Client agrees to defend and indemnify Media Works from all claims, losses and judgments arising from or claimed to have arisen from the use of such marks and names, together with any expenses, attorney fees and court costs incurred by RWG Internet Service.
2. Client warrants that it is authorized to engage in the business or profession described in the Pages. Client agrees to defend, indemnify and hold RWG Internet Service harmless for any and all damages arising from any claims that do not meet the requirements of state or federal laws prohibiting false, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading advertising, or that otherwise fails to comply with any other standard applicable to Client.
RWG Internet Service of Rights.
1. RWG Internet shall have sole ownership of any copyright pertaining to said Pages. Media Works may permit others to copy, link to, or reproduce its directories in whole or in part, including those in which said Pages appear. RWG Internet Service Works shall have sole ownership of op the optimized source code and the client can only use this optimized source code for the domain/url he placed the order. Client agrees the optimized source code may not be reproduced or assigned for reproduction, in whole or in part, without the express prior written consent of RWG Internet Service.
The illustrations, copy, clips, composition, underlying HTML scripts, and other art work, excluding registered trademarks, service marks, and art work whose copyright is otherwise owned, used in preparation of the Pages are the property of RWG Internet Service. Client agrees the Pages may not be reproduced or assigned for reproduction, in whole or in part, without the express prior written consent of RWG Internet Service.
2. Client is granted perpetual, non-exclusive right to Pages and content of said Pages. Client agrees to notify Smart BusinessOnline in the event that any major modifications are made to original pages. Client shall not remove any references to copyright, creation/creator credits and/or links to RWG Internet Service' Uniform Resource Locator address (URL), known collectively as RWG Internet Service' web site. RWG Internet Service reserves the right and Client agrees to allow RWG Internet Service to edit said copyright information, creation/creator credits and/or links to RWG Internet Service' URL address at any time and in any fashion, including but not limited to assignment of Copyright ownership or removal of copyright information, creation/creator credits and/or links to RWG Internet Service' URL address.
3. RWG Internet Service' is not obligated to make a proof copy to the Client. Client's obligation to pay is not contingent upon Client's receipt and/or approval of a proof copy.
4. Smart BusinessOnline reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. Our prices are secured by client company agreement BEFORE work has been started and after your 100% has been made.
5. RWG Internet Service reserves the right to refuse service.
that would violate any applicable law, regulation or third party right
that encourage illegal activity, racism or discrimination
that infringe or misappropriate any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, music,
image, or other proprietary or property right, false advertising, unfair competition,
defamation, invasion of privacy or rights of celebrity
those or advertising for materials, products and services related to pornography
6. The Agreement stay under the Law of California.